Friday 13 April 2018

It's a Bunny Hop!! Linky Post

Hello.  Welcome.  It's my birthday!!  Soon!!!!  I will be the big 50.  So I decided I wanted to celebrate in style.  The party is booked and I am hoping for CAKE!!  Actually, that's a certainty.  But I decided I also wanted to share and celebrate with my blogland friends so I have organised a Bunny Hop!


  And in the spirit of birthdays and the giving of gifts I have prizes!!  A big super thank you to my sponsors who have generously supplied some bunny themed goodies for me to give away.  I have also found a few bunny themed things to add to the pile of carats.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

My heartfelt thanks to the following amazing companies who have offered some of their wonderful bunny themed stamps and/or dies for me to give away to you!!


Rubber Dance is a Norwegian stamp company.  All the deeply etched red rubber stamps are lovingly handmade by the owner Bibi in her home based workshop and sold unmounted.  Rubber Dance have supplied this beautiful Bonny Bunny stamp set for me to give away.  Thanks Rubber Dance Stamps.


🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇


Crafty Individuals is based in the North East of England and is co-owned by artist and designer Jean Hardy and professional photographer Malcolm Noble.  They primarily design and make rubber stamps for the craft industry and also stock a range of other arty and crafty products.  Crafty Individuals have supplied two pairs of long eared stamps for me to give to two lucky hoppers.  Thanks so much Crafty Individuals.  




🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Poppy Stamps is based in Seattle producing a line of rubber stamps and craft dies from the creative people at Memory Box!  Poppystamps have generously offered to send one lucky person their Cupcake Party stamps and the brand new Easter Bunny Egg die.  How cool is that!!  Thanks so much Poppystamps.

 
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇


Beverley Brown is the owner and designer of Uniko clear stamps and paper crafting products, a small family run business.  Being an avid paper crafter and stamp addict for many years, plus completing a BA (Hons) in Textiles & Surface Design, Bev decided back in February 2012 to combine her passions and launch her own range of stamps, designer dies & digital paper collections.  Uniko's quality photopolymer clear stamps are made in the UK and are thicker than ‘standard’ clear stamps to minimise the chance of tearing & damage.

Uniko has generously offered one lucky winner their pick of any in stock £4 stamp. 

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

OK, so what you got to do to be in with a chance of winning some bunnies??  
Here's me rooles........
  • You must create a card with a bunny, rabbit or hare as the focus.  A tiny little bunny hiding in a corner don't count.  Bunny shaped cards welcome.  Your card must be new and not published anywhere online before the 12th April.
  • It's my birthday, but the cards don't need to be birthday themed.  As long as we can see the bunny/bunnies it's good.  
  • Your bunny can be stamped, paper pieced, die cut etc, but please no digi's. 
  • You can link up to three cards, as long as each one is different and in a separate blog post.  I would love you to include my badge in your post, or better yet put it in your sidebar.  Bunnies like company!!  Hoping to see lots and lots of bunnies.
  • You can join up to 5 challenges, including this one, with your card.  So max 5 links if you want to still be eligible for my prize draws.
  • If you would like to send me your bunny themed card by snail mail I will be hopping all over the place with joy, but it is not a requirement for winning prizes.
 I will be featuring my sponsors in blog posts over the next couple of weeks, along with some inspirational makes and also details of my own prizes so don't forget to check the Bunny Hop posts for more fun and maybe surprizes.....  My blog will undoubtedly be filled with bunnies, starting with my first post in a little later this evening......

Ready, Set, Hop...........




31 comments:

Greta said...

Hoppy, Hoppy BD, Gail! I don't collect much (outside crafting supplies--haha!) but I do have a bunny collection for home decor, yard decor & music boxes! Of course, I also have bunny stamps & dies, so I'm all in for your hop! How great to have prizes from these wonderful companies, too!

Dotty Jo said...

Happy Hop Day! Off to make a bunny card, Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This looks like fun and I hope to join in! I love bunnies too and have lots of bunny stamps and dies in my stash! Hope your big day will be filled with bunnies!

LaVon Hall said...

Hoppy Birthday! What a fun way to celebrate! My mother once gave my daughter a pet bunny as a birthday gift. It a long story but Fluffy the bunny went from humble pet to eventually work as a show bunny.

Dotty Jo said...

Would love to hear that story, Lavon! Jo x

Craftyfield said...

I saw the cute bunnies picture on the Rubber Dance blog and came over... I bet they are a lot of work despite their cuteness! I shall rummage through my stash to see if any rabbits have taken residence so I can join in your birthday celebrations... xx

Jannet said...

Happy Bunny Birthday to you !

Bibi Lindahl said...

This is such a fun way to hop into the Big Five O! I hope many people will hop along with you and wave those 40s goodbye with lots and lots of bunnies (we all know how quickly they multiply ...). I'll join in with a bonny bunny soon. Meanwhile, thanks for letting me and Rubber Dance be part of your hopping! ♥

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Wishing you a very Hoppy Birthday in advance Gail. What a lovely way to share your birthday with everyone by having a blog hop, what a great year 1968 is..!! Hope you have a super blog hop party with all those wonderful Bunnies & Buddies.
Birthday Hugs in advance Tracey xx

Helen Gullett said...

Have a very hoppy birthday, Gail!!!!!

Jean Hardy said...

What a great idea Gail, and we at Crafty Individuals are delighted to support your hop. Hugs Jean xx

Ink Art Designs said...

Happy 50th Gail, whenever it is lol. What a great way to celebrate!!! I can't wait to see all the inspirational makes. Dot x

Betty said...

hi Gail - i am away visiting family in london - no stamps to make you a card - hopefully when i get home later next week i can get one for you - anyway - hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

ellyscard creatief said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

ellyscard creatief said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for the hop.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I just linked up my first bunny card! I hope to join again! I haven't felt much like creating so thank you for inspiring!

Suzanne H said...

I found your blog through KT Fit Kitty. Love this idea! Who doesn't love a bunny. Happy Birthday!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just made another bunny card for you! I would like to say thank you very much to the generous sponsors - the prizes are all so cute! I love bunnies! If I keep my mojo going, I'll make another bunny card tomorrow.

Karenladd said...

Happy Birthday and happy bunny hop! I managed to whip up a couple of cards before the deadline and was so excited to hear about your hop on Janis' blog, Her Peaceful Garden. I love all furry animals and did rabbit rescue for years. Thank you for motivating me to create, and best wishes for a wonderful birthday!!

Karenladd said...

I don't have a blog so couldn't post your badge, but I've been a follower and did link to your hop in my Flickr post. Thanks!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! I made it in time with one last bunny card! Thank you for the bunny inspiration - you got me crafting when I didn't feel like it. I'm happy to see you are getting lots of entries too!

Fikreta said...

Hello :D
I found your blog thru Janis and KT Fit Kitty blog!
I wanted to wish you happy birthday!
Im making you card and I would love to snail mail it to you!
send me your home address to my mail,please
my email fikreta.posavec@gmail.com
I will link my card later today.
have a wonderful day
hugs

Ina Good said...

Happy birthday and enjoying the hop!i had 2 French lip bunnies love my haiku bunny stamp all my dies and bee bunnies love bunnies!

ike said...

WooHoo - Happy Big Birthday and thank you for this fabulous Hop :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

ionabunny said...

Your cards are gorgeous Karen. I couldn't comment on flickr but I went and had a good look. Love the long eared camper. Thanks for joining my bunny hop. Hugz

Andrea W said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday! Thanks for the fun bunny hop.

SHartl said...

Happy birthday Gail! I found your blog and couldn't resist making a card to help celebrate your birthday hop. I love all animals and have had many rescued rabbits over the years. Don't have a blog but I linked my card on Flickr and I hope that's okay.

Borqna said...

Happy Bunny Birthday to you!!

Jennifer Scull said...

wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

I heard about your blog hop through Fiki and made a card for her husband for his upcoming surgery. sorry I won't be able to send it to you, but hopefully it's okay since I'm sending it to him instead. ;)

I don't have any bunnies as pets, but we do have quite a few wild ones that live in our big backyard and out at the camp where my husband is Director.

Darnell said...

I made it! Thank you for keeping the doors open, Gail! I'm playing just for fun! May you live long and never run out of bunnies!! Hugs, Darnell

Tina Z. said...

Happy birthday!
I saw your celebration at Darnell and I have just made it :))). Thank you for the amazing bunny hop.
hugs xx
treebug