Wednesday 24 January 2018

How Hip is My Hippo

Hello.  Welcome.  I made a thank you card for a friend.  In purple.  With hippos.  Purple hippos.  Well, why not.......


The hippos and the sentiment are from a new to me Happy Little Stamper Birthday Friends stamp set.  The stamp I used in the background is from Lost Coast Designs and is called Pondscum.  It's a bit of an unfortunate name for a very lovely stamp.  I think I will be using this one a lot.  But today is it's first outing.  NBUS.  I've used a sketch from Pagemaps and I am using shades of purple from Paperbabes inspiration photo.  Sorry about the bow.  It wouldn't behave and I ended up glueing it in place.  STAY!!  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 65 - Picture Inspiration
Power and Spark - Grab A Map
One Crazy Stamper - Purple or Blue with Ribbon or a Button
Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge - Friendship
Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes Challenge



3 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh Gail just look at those Purple Hugging Hippos.. So sweet, it looks like romance is in the air.. hee hee!! Love them.
Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Paperbabe Stamps and best wishes in the challenge.
Hugs Tracey x

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Now this is totally cute! What darling little guys and a sweet thank you card. Adorable!!!

Nat said...

Beautiful creation! thanks for playing along in this months challenge over at One Crazy Stamper!