Thursday 25 January 2018

Gymnasty

Hello.  Welcome.  Made an ATC with bright colours, texture paste and a very wise woman.


The stamps are from VLVS, Circus Lady and I Didn't Make It and Bulls Eye Target stamps.  I stamped, embossed and fussy cut Circus Lady.  I made a stencil using Sizzix Chevron die and the 'x's' are negative cuts from a Sizzix Mixed Media die.   

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
VLVS January Challenge
Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Januar - Alt Er Lov
Country View Challenges January 2018 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Layer It Up

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Country View Challenges. I love your project!! Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Teresa DT

Corrie Herriman said...

I like your ATC ! Thanks for joining our challenge over at VLVS!
Corrie x

Virginia L. said...

Love the striking colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Layer It Up” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Hege said...

Så flott ATC!
Morsomt tema...
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Monika Skinner said...

Oh, Gail, this is so funny. I had to laugh out loud. Love the bright lime and blue with the B&W image. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Absolutely love this! ! Thank you for joining the VLVS challenge this month xx

Tera Callihan said...

I also think this is a fantastic altered playing card! And I love how you use the X's from the other cut out!!! Great work and I love how vibrant you kept your colors. Thanks again for joining us at vlvs for this month's challenge