Wednesday 13 December 2017

Dear Santa, A White Christmas Would be Nice, But if You Don't Have Any White, Red Will Do

Hello.  Welcome.  I am seeing all these cute bottle hanger tags all over the place so I thought I'd have a go.   


OK for a first attempt.  I used Sizzix Party Bag dies to get my fancy tag shape and Sizzix circle dies for the hole.


I used a piece of thick yellow card for my base and a piece of card that I had embossed with Cuttlebug Snowflake folder and added white ink and some blue Nuvo glimmer paste.  The santa is a Kreativ Hender stamp that I embossed with white glitter powder on the same blue card and fussy cut.  Maybe blue on white would have been better......so I used a white gel pen around the edge of the fussy cut.  A bit of christmas ribbon (which actually says don't open before 25th December but I tried to hide the negative vibes LOL).  The fancy metal ring and the jingle bell are from Korthobby.  It really jingles!  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Korthobby Utfordring - Jul
Power and Spark 12 Days of Christmas inspired by Day 11
Deep Ocean Challenge 170 - Jingle Bells
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Desember - Gave
Die Cut Divas Challenge - Winter Time
Stamplorations Tagplorations December

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I love your title. FUNNY. Cute bottle tag. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Wenche said...

Lovely gift. Thank you for joining us at Scrappelyst.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cool tag! I like the vibrant blue!

sannalippert said...

how clever! Thank you for joining in with us at STAMPlorations TAGplorations December challenge!!!