Friday 6 October 2017

Moose

Hello.  Welcome.  I seem to be having a Christmassy sort of day!!  Inspired by Chris's sparkly cards over at the PaperArtsy blog I wheeled out some patterned paper, glittery paste and a christmas mouse.  Merry merry everyone.



I used a piece of do-crafts stripy paper, green Nuvo Glimmer paste and PaperArtsy stencil PS007.  I stamped and coloured the Panduro mouse image.  Quite cute, but I aspire to get me some Zinski's.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at 
PaperArtsy Topic 14 - Glitter
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very sweet and oh so adorable!

Lin said...

What a fun image, Gail - and your glitzy overlaid stencilling makes this a real standout! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Corrie Herriman said...

Merry to you ! :o) Great card !