Saturday 7 October 2017

Happy World Card Making Day 2017

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy World Card Making Day.  I hope you have had a chance to sit down and get crafty today.  As usual the weather forecast was wrong.  They predicted nasty and we got nice.  A lovely change, so I have spent most of the day outside.  But now I have found a little time to craft.   My Favourite Things have set a lovely WCMD challenge - 100% die cuts.  Wow, what fun.  So I decided to combine with the colour challenge from Memory Box - Orange and Black.   Here we go......

I've used a black card base and die cut orange paper with Memory Box Loop Border and Tree of Wonder dies.  And then, as my friend Darnell would say, a Twofer.....

I used the negative bits to make a twofer. 


 100% dies, no ink, stamps or sparkle, very cool.  Thanks for the challenge.  Go create.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT WCMD - Die-namics Designs
Memory Box Challenge 29 - Black and Orange
Simon Says Stamp - Happy World Card Making Day
Scrapy Land Challenge 75
Allsorts Challenge Week 436 - Trees and Leaves 
 

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful! Happy World CardMaking Day!

Mervi said...

Fabulous cards!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' trees and leaves theme week;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful creations, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

Slowly catching up after holidays and just popped in to thank you for sharing your pretty creations with us at Allsorts.

B x