Saturday 12 August 2017

Recipe To Try

Hello.  Welcome.  So here's my second card for Muse Christmas Visions Challenge.  Cornelia made 4 cards to inspire this month and this was actually the one I was a little stumped on.  Then I remembered I had bought a stamp from Panduro with a gingerbread recipe and it all came together like this


I used a kraft card base and stamped and embossed the gingerbread recipe with black powder.  Oh yeah, it's in Norwegian, but I'm sure you can work it out.  I stamped, embossed and fussy cut MFP gingerbread man and then added some washi tape that I thought suited.  Then I had a space at the top left I didn't like so I went hunting for some Xmas dingsen that would suit.  



Isn't that just so cute!!  Another Panduro stamp.  I put two strips of the washi on a piece of card and stamped and embossed the stamp and trimmed around the edges.  


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Child

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card and love that stamp. I think you already are a follower and you comment enough to enter the candy.xxx
[aNNie]

Lucille K said...

What a wonderful Christmas card, Gail. I too love the gingerbread stamp and the little squirrel :)

Tracy Freeman said...

Really lovely traditional holiday card, the Washi tape is perfect finishing touch.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great that you remembered that stamp! Did you ever try the recipe? It sounds delicious! Ah, can't wait to start baking Christmas cookies! Thanks so much for playing along with me at MCV, Gail!

Ardyth said...

Love this - the stamp is really rich and beautiful and the recipe looks delicious (from what I can tell with my VERY limited Norwegian! lol!) Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Linda said...

Lovely Christmas card ... very traditional looking. Thank you for playing along at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge xx

Adventures in Paperland said...

Terrific card, thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lisa DT xx

Nonni said...

Fun card with collage feel! I especially love the tape in both corners, what a great accent, I need to remember this! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us at HLS August Christmas challenge!