Tuesday 1 August 2017

Nine Lives

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy August.  I hope you have sunshine.  And if you do then please send some my way.  Or alternatively you could pop over to the Rubber Dance blog and check out the wonderful colour challenge.  


I made an inspiration creation using the wonderfully cool and amazing Curious Cat


I used Darice Retro Circles embossing folder on my pearlescent rust card base and Sizzix Tropical dies and green card for the delicate fronds.  I stamped, embossed and fussy cut Curious Cat.  I coloured him with Tea Dye and Picked Raspberry distress inks and added some white gel pen highlights.  Meow!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hop over to check out the other wonderful makes from the team and link up your green, rust and magenta makes in the Rubber Dance Challenge linky.   Hugz

Joining the fun at
Penny Black and More Challenge - For the Boys
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - My Favourite Things  Love cats!!
Noor Design UK Challenge - Anything Goes
Crop Stop Challenge 30
Deep Ocean Challenge 171 - Fave Card Project 2017  this cat stamp is one of my favourites and I love the colours but also simplicity of this one.  Hugz

8 comments:

Rubber Dance said...

Gail your cat looks so fab! I love the contrast to the background.HUGS!

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooo, a colour challenge! Great card, Jo x

brenda said...

What a real fun cat image Gail and love the warm colours, many thanks for sharing with us at PB&M July challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Beautiful card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

Donna Rudy said...

I love how you used the colour combination and your favourite - cats! for our My Favourite Things Challenge. Thank you for playing along at One Crazy Stamper

Esther Asbury said...

What a great take on that color challenge! Love your distress ink coloring on your fussy cut cat!
Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop challenge this month - it's great to have you play along!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

A Fabulous creation. THank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge :)