Sunday 27 August 2017

Home, Home On The Range For Christmas

Hello.  Welcome.  De Egel have a challenge of farmhouse/ranch and I just had to wheel out Cowboy Snowman.  Yee Haw Ho Ho Ho

This stamp, from DRS, is just the perfect size for an ATC.  I only had to extend the fence a couple on mm to fill the space.  I coloured with a distress ink wash for the sky, snow and barn and then used neon gel pens and ink joy pens for the snowman.  This is such a cool stamp.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Cowboy Snowman is joining the fun at
De-Egel Challenge 40 - Boerderij
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - ATC
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 348 
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge


5 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 348 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...

Super that you join our '40 Farm' Challenge !
Thanks for your participation and good luck.

{Challengeblog De Egel}
{Hobbywinkel De Egel}

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a charming little ATC! I don't think I've ever seen a snowman with a western vibe, so I really like the originality here. And as always, your coloring skills and your ability to "breathe life into a project" are evident. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

BożenA said...

Great ATC card. I love this snowman, has his own, unique style :-)
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful card with us on HLS Christmas
hugs,
BożenA DT HLS

Jane said...

Well that snowman certainly takes centre stage and is very commanding. Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge.