Sunday 30 July 2017

Wisdom Deep

Hello.   Welcome.  There are still hours left, approximately 4 as I write this LOL, in the Rubber Dance Salty Summer Sale.  20% off the beach stamps and sea stamps, including the newly released Whale Wishes.  I decide to make some ATC's with wise whales as the focal point.  




I started by cutting three ATC's using Sizzix ATC and corners die.  I stamped one of the small detail stamps in the Whale Wishes set with Dare 2 B Artsy Midnight Blue dye ink.  I just stamped a randomly, rotating the stamp to make a close pattern.  


Then I spritzed with water and Winsor and Newton Irridescent watercolour medium and sprinkled on some yellow brusho powder.  Ahhh, yes!  The dye ink reacted with the water as well!!   Should have made sure it was dry first!  But I quite like that.  Love the variation with the brusho colours.


I stamped and embossed the fun whale three times and fussy cut them.  I decided they looked cool in black and white against the bright background.  


Then I stamped the sentiments, two from Retro Beach and one from Bon Voyage, using the same Midnight Blue ink.  Here's some close ups......




Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget, if you are shopping for Rubber Dance stamps you can get free worldwide shipping on all orders over €15 with my code GTfreeship.  Hugz
Swimming off to join the fun at

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are lovely, Gail! Jo x

Jane said...

Oh these are wonderful! Love the bright colours, the swirling sea, that super whale and the quotes are just perfect. Thanks for sharing with the HLS ATC Challenge.

Sue said...

These are brilliant Gail, I love the sentiments xx

Linda said...

These look amazing ..... great colours, the sea looks fab and I love the sentiments. Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC challenge xx

Rubber Dance said...

These ATCs are brilliant Gail!!! Thank for sharing how you made them. Gorgeous!!!