Saturday 1 July 2017

Beautiful Kitty

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy July!!!  Gosh, doesn't the time just whizzy whizzy by!!  So, first of the month and the new challenges are rolling by again.  Always exciting to see what inspiration blogland is offering and over at Rubber Dance they have their new colour challenge.  I am offering this by way of inspiration........




Doesn't that cat just make you swoon??  Actually, I think this may be the slightly evil twin incarnation bwahahahahahaha.  In case you missed it this was one of the stamps released by Rubber Dance in June.  I've used a yellow 4 x 6 journal card and stamped the flower from Mama Owl (also new) in Spiced Marmalade distress ink.  Then I stamped the cat and coloured with Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet distress ink.  A little white gel pen and done.  



Do hop over to the blog to see lots more yummy inspiration from the team.

Remember, if you are shopping at Rubber Dance you can use my code GTfreeship you can get free worldwide shipping on orders over €15. 
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


My beautiful kitty is joining the fun at
 

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is brilliant Gail, love the new stamps! Have a fun weekend with the chickens xx

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Gail. Hahaha I like the 'evil twin' reference. He is beautiful!!!
I love how you have used the colours for this inspiration.
Dot x

Dotty Jo said...

He's just too beautiful to be an evil twin! Fabulous colours and fabulous stamping, my friend! Jo x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Ha ha Gail, I see what you mean about the evil twin but surely no kitty as cute as this could be evil? Maybe a little mischievous 😏 Great use of the challenge colours. Thank you for sharing.. Hugs Tracey xx

debby4000 said...

What great colours and love your cat.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Lori Turner said...

I love the whole "evil twin" comment lol - cute card - thanks so much for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month! xoxoxo