Thursday 30 March 2017

A Mouse Called Rosie Lee

Hello.  Welcome.  Found a toad in the basement today.  It blinked sleepily at me whilst trying to negotiate it's way around some bags of potatoes.  I carried it to the pond.  It must be spring. 


I used the lovely sketch from Repeat Impressions and a stamp from High Hopes called Tea For Two.   I was inspired by Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #300 (colours and theme).   I coloured with distress inks and my waterbrush.  I used Sizzix dies to cut the aperture and the oval.  The basecard is MME patterned paper.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
High Hopes Challenges - March - AG
Repeat Impressions Sketch M2917 
Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Cupcake Inspirations 400th Challenge - Birthday with a Twist
Stamplorations March Challenge - Spring




17 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really a cute card.

~amy~ said...

Awwwww...poor frog!
What a sweet card, love all the green!

Shelly said...

Oh so cute!

Nat said...

such fun, these cuties are having a great time. love your card!! :) Thanks for playing along over at High Hopes Stamps! :) Natalie DT

New Creations said...

So cute and fun, love all the green!

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

Such a cute card, Gail! It makes me happy :-)
I wish you a very nice weekend.
Hugs, Anita

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a cutie card!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

What an absolutely fun card! And very pretty & oh so cute.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love the colors on your cute card. A toad in the basement? Guess he found a great place to shelter out the winter.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and I am glad you got the toad to the pond too.

Heather said...

So fun!! Great take on our sketch, I love how you used those little curly-q's for the circle elements. They really mimic the curls in the mice tails. Thanks for playing with The House that Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

I love how nonchalantly you say that you carried the toad out...I'd have been 'croaking'! Great card, Gail! You rocked the sketch, as always! I knew you'd come through 😉 Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! 🐸🐸🐸

Indy's Designs said...

This is so cute! Super fun! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th Challenge!
Debbie

EK Gorman said...

I don't think I would have handled your toad situation so calmly...then again if I saw your mouse card in real life, I wouldn't handle that so well either...but in a card, those mice in tea cups are just too cute!!! Thank you for joining us for our #400th challenge celebration!!!

Fikreta said...

so fun and cute!

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us over at The House That Stamps built!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your Rosie Lee mice - and what a great take on the sketch this week. So happy you joined us at The House that Stamps Built this week.