Saturday 11 February 2017

Cards From the City of Love

Hello.  Welcome. Here's a couple more cards using my Arty Hearty masterboard background and the gorgeous colours from the current Rubber Dance Colour Challenge.



I thought the top of the masterboard, with the rounded bits of the hearts, looked a bit like clouds, so decided to stamp a city underneath them. 



I stamped the row of Rubber Dance Textured Houses, coloured with pink and green distress inks and fussy cut the top of the houses.  I stuck a piece of my masterboard on the card and added the houses.  I stamped some more small hearts over the background using one of the heart stamps from Just a Note.  The Rubber Dance Textured Flower was stamped and embossed and coloured with brusho's.  It's not a daisy, it's a sun flower!!  LOL.  OK, moving swiftly along.........



On this card there is less background and many more Rubber Dance Textured Houses.  I have used masks to stamp multiple rows of the houses and then coloured with distress inks again.  Some more of the small hearts and the sun is from Take The Plunge.



Thanks for dropping by.  You have until midnight on the 14th of February to join the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Februar - Hjerter 
Hjerteboden Februar Utfordring - Hjerte 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Young At Heart
De-Egel Februari Challenge 27 - Hearts
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge 

14 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

WOW, you must have made a BIG masterboard to get so many makes out of it! Love the heart clouds!! Funny with the daisy turned into a SUN flower :) Thanks, sweetie! xx

ionabunny said...

Ah, well, OK I admit, I did make 2, one landscape, one portrait, but these cuties are only 10 x 10cm each so they didn't take much. Hugz

Susanne Rose said...

Wonderful cards Gail!!! Thank you for this beautiful reminder! Hugs!!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute and vibrant, happy little masterpieces! I'm leaving with a smile on my face.
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These cards are so clever and made me smile from ear to ear! And it was a double-bonus to see the background made TWO different ways! So creative to layer the rows of village houses to fill up more of the background on the second card. They both are stunning and I love the subtle pattern you added to the sky as well- those fabulous hearts just sort of emerge and give the cards a really cool look. Thanks for sharing such inventive cards and for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges. I always look forward to your entries!

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

Cool Cards, as always, Gail! I love Your hearts in the sky. Løøøøøv is in the air, everywhere I look around ♪♪♪ :-) LoL
Thank you for joining Hjerteboden February Challenge, which is Løøøøøøøv ♥
Hugs, Anita

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So fun! I love the colorful cityscape!

Hege said...

Lovely Cards.
Thank you for joining Our Challenge at Scrappelyst.

Hege.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards, I love the sky with all the hearts. Thank you for joining the challenge at De Egel.
Greetings Miranda (dt De Egel)

BlackLissi said...

Wow! Wonderful creations Gail! I love Your hearts in the sky. Thanks for joining us at Hjerteboden. :)
DT Maria

Mac Mable said...

Amazing! Gorgeous colours and stamping. The background is really cool and love the 'Two Sun's' xx

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...

Super that you join our Febuary 27 hearts Challenge !
Thanks for your participation and good luck.

{Challengeblog De Egel}
{Hobbywinkel De Egel}

Gunn said...

Kule kort. Masse glade farger. Takk for at du deltar i Hjerteboden sin utfordring denne mnd. Klem DT-Gunn

Gloria said...

Your care is absolutely stunning!
Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge this month and I hope you will join us again soon.
Sending hugs, Gloria