Monday 19 December 2016

UFO Convention

Hello.  Welcome.  Dreams can be a good thing and sometimes they even come true.  Sometimes I imagine traveling around the world visiting all the crafty friends I have only met online.  Sometimes I dream of opening the door to my craft room to find that santa's elves have found a spare hour and tidied it all away and polished the silver.  Sometimes I hope that there will be so many UFO's that they collide and magically become a thing.  Ah well, one out of three ain't bad.........


I stamped this sweet image for the coffee lovers hop but it never got used.  It's a stamp from Power Poppy's Short Stacks set.  I stamped it on some paper that had gold foil on it, embossed with black powder, coloured with promarkers and fussy cut.  


I was going to cover some small pillow boxes for some small gifts, but since this paper was a good weigh I decided to use the pillow box as a pattern and make my own.  I added a circle of patterned paper and the stack of cups.  Not patterns and colours I would usually try to use together but I think it works.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Fashionable Stamping Challenges #118 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Gift It 

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi gail! I adore the stripes and the tea cups, nicely put together! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

brenda said...

Your post made me smile Gail especially visiting all your crafts friends, now if you have a word with Santa maybe you can hop aboard his sleigh and make that wish come true ?

A great card for our theme this month at FSC, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Stacy Morgan said...

I am seeing a lot of these little pillow boxes for ideas, nice! This is festive and cute. Thanks for playing in our Sweet Treats challenge this month.

SewPaperPaint said...

I love it! I need this stamp - how cool! Beautiful job!