Monday 5 December 2016

CCC November Card

Hello.  Welcome.  Just wanted to share the card I sent to Lorraine in England for the November Card Chain Challenge.  The full reveal can be seen below this post.  


I was on holiday when I made this so this is desert island crafting.  I used black and white patterned paper for the background panel and also for the circular scribble shapes which I cut out and added to the card.  The owls are some preprinted vellum cutouts.  Aren't they cute?!  I backed them with white card to make them less transparent.  

This was the lasts CCC for 2016.  Hope to be back with more global exchanges next year.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like this. It's kind of an unusual design but it's fun with the owls and circles.

Gayatri said...

Unique but wonderful card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Jerrie said...

Fantastic card!! Whenever I see owls, I think of my DILaw. She loves them!