Wednesday 30 November 2016

Home Again

Hello.  Welcome.  I'm back!!  Back home.  Back with the stash, plus a little bit of nbus LOL.  Back crafting.  Hurrah.  And I need to be cos I still need some cards and tags for the big day.  So here we go, inspired by Jeanne's fun snowman tag



My happy snowman is from Rubber Dance Frosty Friends set coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  The background is Mermaid Lagoon distress ink and then I stamped some of the snowflakes from the Frosty Friend set in Blueprint Sketch distress ink.  I added the snowman, then cut the snowy hills using Stamplorations Stitched Hills dies.  I went a bit mad with the dark blue snowflakes.  It was a bit top heavy, so I added a strip of vellum with the God Jul (Merry Christmas in Norwegian) and snowflakes embossed with white powder.   Fixed.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
November Rudolph Days 
25 Days of Christmas Tags  Jeanne's tag day 24
I Love Promarkers Challenge 323 - Snowman
Mod Squad Challenge - Holiday Dimension 
Allsorts Challenge Week 391 - Anything Christmas   
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Welcome back! Good to see you being creative again. Lovely snowman tag! I really like the stiched snowy "hills" in the front. Good rescue with the ribbon to mute the dark snowflakes - looks perfect now! Thanks, honey! ♥

Jenny L said...

Hi,
what a very gorgeous tag and such a very lovely design
I really like your snowman.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

Wendy L said...

This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely tag. i like your snowman and the beautiful stamped snowflakes.
Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Lovely tag with a nice traditional snowman on it.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Gail! It's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx