Sunday 30 October 2016

A Sequin Or Too

Hello.  Welcome.  It's late and the chronologically challenged among us are having trouble dealing with the changing of the hours.  So unaware that I hadn't even realised they were moving the hands this weekend.  I was busy dealing with pumpkins and spooks.  And cake.  There was a lot of cake.  

And then there was the Memory Box challenge wanting sequins.  Hmmmmm



Kept it simple, black and white, and sequins.  Memory Box Border die cut in black, adhered to a white base card and then I added a couple of black sequins.  Well, OK, maybe a whole row of black sequins.  What do you think??

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 17 - Sequins
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

CAKE! It should always be about cake. We don't do time changing here in Arizona, USA. So right now the sun is coming up when I go to work and going down when I go home. Sometimes I think saving daylight hours might be nice.

Anyway, I like you simple black and white creation with all those sequins! Very cool !

jenn shurkus said...

awesome CAS card :) i love the line of sequins!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!