Monday 25 July 2016

N is for Nautical

Hello.  Welcome.  It's been a glorious weekend here and I have spent most of it in the garden.  Then I remembered I hadn't altered my playing card for the letter N!!  Arrrgggg.  Where did that fortnight go?  So here it is.  Pretty simple this time.  



I covered my card with Authentic papers, birds for the top, waves for the bottom.  I used Mermaid Lagoon on the wave paper and Stormy Sky distress to edge the bird paper.  I used an mdf viking ship and anchor from Things to Alter.  May regret not saving that for V is for...........  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
The Craft Barn Alpha Dictionary Challenge - N 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Nautical/By The Sea
Things to Alter July Challenge - AG 

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautiful idea to alter a card! perfect for our challenge! I love the definition on the top ! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says STamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely interpretation of the word and you've still got time to think of something for V! xx

Craftyfield said...

Don't worry about V, plenty of choices there! A lovely ship shape, (no pun).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It is a wonderful entry, and would of course, work for either the N or V entry. But I really like how you positioned everything on that small playing card, too.

maggie said...

I love the papers you have used to create the sky and sea - a perfect background for the sweet little Viking ship.