Friday 13 May 2016

It's Your Turn

Hello.  Welcome.  I feel like Mr Mojo has been all bottled up and suddenly he's free and the ideas are wizzing around.  Hope I manage to catch them all before they fly out the window.  Ha Ha.   

Have you ever tried the Retiform technique?  I've used it before but I had forgotton what fun it is.  You can find a fun tutorial by Pat here.  I decided to get out my MFP Tiger stamps and combine blue and yellow. 



Yup, it's that tiger again.  Gotta love him.  I even managed to use the Yin/Yang stamps that also come in this set.  And the cute chinese proverb.  The butterflies are DRS 3 Butterflies stamp.  I used Versamark Aegean Blue chalk ink for the lines and Blueprint Sketch distress for the background stamping.  The tiger is black embossed on basic grey pp.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamp Shop Bugs and Butterflies Blog Hop
DRS Designs Challenge 226 - It's a Guy Thing
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 24 - Splash of Neon or Brights 
Twofers Challenge 19 - Asian
Penny Black and More May Challenge - Anything Goes 

12 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That is one cool tiger!

Lizzy Hill said...

That looks interesting! Must check it out - NEVER tire of the beautiful beast on your card!!!!

Zoechaos said...

Iconically Asian beautifully done, another perfect fit for our challenge at Twofers thank you funny XOXO Zoe

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Gail.

Monika Reeck said...

yaay that Tiger again
and I always remember you and MFP challenge if I see this...lucky you to have this stamp set Gail
its so versatile stamp right
beautifully made my friend

nwilliams6 said...

Great image, colors, and technique. I have never tried it but want to. Thanks for sharing your great card with us in the DRS Designs Challenge, Gail! Hugz

Nikki W said...

What an awesome tiger. Great color combo. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

brenda said...

A super card Gail, lovely Butterflies and that gorgeous big guy at the fronst, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenges.

I have some Tattered Lace candy here

B x

Kay Wallace said...

And I do love your tiger, Gail!! Wonderful card with lots of interest!

Jane Willis said...

I love the contrast of the bold, bright tiger against the delicate butterflies. Fab card, thanks for sharing at twofers
Jane

nwilliams6 said...

Gail, congrats on winning the DRS Designs Challenge. Your card is wonderful and the DRS Butterfly is perfect in the bg! Fun!!!!

Sari / Granne said...

Fab design, love the sentiment and that tiger against the blue looks brilliant. Thank you for joining us at Lost Coast Portal To Creativity.