Friday 19 February 2016

Snowy Village

Hello.  Welcome.  I went through a phase of buying embossing folders that were scenes, rather than patterns.  This one is Nellie Snellen's Snowy Stairs which I never used.  A very nice scene that gives a quick card.  



I embossed a blue card and then sponged on some white ink to highlight the embossing.  I stamped Merry Christmas twice on white paper with blue ink, ripped the edge and added it to the bottom of the card.  I spritzed with W&N iridescent medium to make it sparkle.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CHNC Challenge 268 - Blue
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - January 2016 new embossing folder
 

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 268 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

Kay Wallace said...

Love blue for a wintry color, Gail, so this is perfect for me! I have no "scenic" embossing folders, but I sure do like this one. I may have to rethink that! hehe

Jerrie said...

I love your background scene...that is what it used to look like here in WI but the weather has warmed and we are having a tropical heat wave...high 40's but they say the snow is coming again.