Wednesday 24 February 2016

Jelly Beans and Butterflies

Hello.  Welcome.  It's been a while since I joined the DRS challenge.  The weeks seem to go by so fast!!  But I love the pretty jelly bean colours this weeks so, with hours to spare LOL, I decided to combine the DRS and the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge together.



HLS want to see Embossing Folder Stamping.  So I rattled through my embossing folders and found Mod Flower by Sizzix.  I inked it with Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio and Festive Berries distress inks and stamped on my card.  



I stamped DRS Butterfly Kiss sentiment and a DRS butterfly that I coloured with the same inks.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
DRS Designs Challenge 214 - Inspired By Color
Happy Little Stampers February CAS Challenge - Embossing Folder Stamping
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday February 2016 - Something Floral
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Utfordring 133 - Sommerfuggel i Vinterland 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Things with Wings 

8 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Simple, yet so very elegant, Gail! Sweet flutterby!

Salnclts said...

I love the butterfly and the flower in the background!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, this is soooo pretty! I love, love, love your sentiment and images! Such a soft and beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge! Hugz

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, this is gorgeous card! Love that sophisticated background, just perfect for the quote sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

Linda said...

This is so pretty and delicate .... thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS challenge. Linda xx

BożenA said...

Sweet card. Thank you for sharing with HLS CAS Challenge.
Regards,
BozenA DT HLS

Kreativelena said...

That is so cool, and creative. I would never tough of that. But now i need to go breathe some life to my embossing folders again i belive :-)
Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :-)

Astrid said...

Such a wonderful card :-)
Thanks for joining us at NSHK. Good luck!!

DT Astrid :-)