Wednesday 17 February 2016

Crazy Chick

Hello.  Welcome.  Well, the electricity guys did whatever it was they had to do and you will be glad to know I survived 5 hours unpowered.  It's amazing how much you miss it when it isn't around.  I decided it was time to play along with the Viva Las Vegas challenge...



The sentiment, bird and circles are Viva Las Vegas stamps.  I made my background by masking off each section and sponging with Shaded Lilac and Hickory Smoke distress ink.  I stamped the circles with Shaded Lilac and edged and smudged with black Archival.   
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
VLVS February Challenge
Country View Challenge February - Make Your Own Background
Scrappelyst Grublis For Februar - Trekanter
Stamping Sensations February Challenge - Anything Goes 

10 comments:

brenda said...

This one ticks all the boxes for me Gail, great inking and such fun stamping.

Many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Kay Wallace said...

I love the humor you are infusing into your work, Gail. This really made me smile (not to mention "understand")! I really like the Shaded Lilac with the black. Perfect combination of everything!!

Juliz Design Post said...

Fabulous fun card.
Julie x

Darnell said...

Your "thanks for dropping by" takes on a whole new meaning with this fun and fabulous card, Gail!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Lynne K said...

Brilliant! Great background and love the humour! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Hahahahaha Love it! Thank you for joining us over at VLVS for the February challenge xx

by belle said...

Such a fun card!!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Corrie Herriman said...

This made me laugh ! Thank you for that ! Thanks for joining us over at VLVS!
Corrie x