Wednesday 10 February 2016

Bunny Mine

Hello.  Welcome.  I have used some unity stamps to make another cartoon style card inspired by Shirley.  I arranged my boxes to go with the Unity sketch.  I am a little sad cos Unity have moved their challenge to their facebook show and tell group.  I know not everyone has fb and I did enjoy the blog challenges.  Luckily, necessity means I can join the fun, and the challenges are now weekly, so that certainly spices things up.  



I stamped a grab bag greeting and the flower and bunny from Unity's Thoughts of Spring set.  I added my boxes and coloured with dilute Picked Raspberry distress ink and a touch of red and green.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Utfordring 132 - Hurra For Deg 
Stamplorations February Challenge - Stamps and Triplets three frames
Stamplorations Spotlight Project Showcase
Verve Stamps February Challenge three frames/pink,green,white

9 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is really super cute and pretty. Love your box idea....I'm not so keen on FB simply cos the images are harder to see and the details lost...but it does seem to be the way things are going, eh? The faster we can get the world to move, the faster it seems to go.... I think blogging is on the wane a bit and that makes me sad. Luckily your card makes me happy!!!!

trisha too said...

Such a cute spring card, Gail, very bright and cheerful!

:)

Suchi said...

Such a cute card!! :)
Suchi xx

Juliz Design Post said...

An adorable card.
Julie x

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Very cute i love bunnies.

Becca Cruger said...

Sooooo cute! I love how you took the sketchy box design and made it your own. Super adorable card - thanks for playing along in the theme and sketch challenge, too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling! Love that sweet little bunny. Thanks for joining in our Diva Inspirations challenge!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous card, Gail! Shirley can be really inspiring!

Darnell said...

Well done channeling Shirley and her fabulous cartoon style of card, Gail! This is superb and wonderfully sweet!! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Darnell