Monday 21 December 2015

Snowman Bling

Hello.  Welcome.  Here's my DT project that I posted on the Rubber Dance Scandanavian blog earlier this month.   



I used the colours from the november/december Rubber Dance challenge :






I used Sizzix snowflake rosette and patterned paper from Authentique. 



I stamped the snowman from Frosty Friends, coloured, fussy cut and stuck one on each side of the snowflake.  The ball link chains are from Korthobby.  




Glitter glue gives a lovely sparkle.


I made three with images coloured red


Three with images coloured blue. 

Thanks for dropping by.  All the stamps are from Rubber Dance.   
Don't forget to use my code gail2015 to get 15% discount in the shop

Hugz 

Joining the fun at

7 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Just beautiful Gail. Love all of the snow flakes. excellent.

Hugs and a blessed Christmas seaon,
Jim

klistersøster said...

Rigtig god ide, og vil se godt ud på juletræet.
God jul og godt nytår her fra København. Kram, Susan

Kay Wallace said...

Merry Christmas, Gail! And what a festive time it will be at your house with these lovely ornaments. That snowflake rosette die is jut gorgeous and provides a strong background for all your fun characters--love those birdies!! Thanks for your visits to my blog! Mwah!

Bibi Lindahl said...

I love these so much! Such beautiful ornaments. And of course I always love seeing my stamps put to good use like this ;)
Thank you!
♥♥♥

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!! Will look gorgeous on the tree.

Lizzy Hill said...

Sensational! Looove this idea...looks totally BRILL!!

Jerrie said...

What a festive decoration! Love the snowman and cardinal in the center! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!