Monday 1 June 2015

Hello June

Hello.  Welcome.  A special welcome to June.  Really hope you are bringing sunny warm days.  



Inspired by some colours and themes I made a one layer card.  I cut my card base using Simon Says Stamp Stitched rectangle die and masked the edges.  I stamped the Panduro girl and little beach ball, masked and sponged the background with distress inks.  Then I coloured the image with watercolour pencils.  I added some details to the sea with a white pen.  

Joining the fun at 
Rubber Dance June Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday May 2015
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
OLS Challenge 17 - Round and Round 
The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge - Day 1 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you have summer.  Hugz

7 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Awwww...this is such a sweet imag! Great card.

Lizzy Hill said...

This is TOTALLY cute.....love every bit of it! And it's making me feel warm.....which is just as well as it's like 7C here tonight!!!

Kay Wallace said...

Much needed rain (and a LOT of it) for the second day here in Boston, U.S. It's the cold temps that are annoying me. Love your summery work today, Gail. Adorable image, too!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Ardyth said...

Love your beach scene with the two circles! So glad you joined us at OLS!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Aww, such a sweet card! Thank you so much for entering it to our June colour challenge and for using the optional theme as well. Yes, let's hope June will bring sunny, warmer days. We need that now! :)

Artatag said...

What a cute beach girl! Makes me long for vacation at the sea!!!