Wednesday 3 June 2015

A Little Bit Of Him And A Little Bit Of Her

Hello.  Welcome.  It's been a busy day and there was an invitation to go eat cake so, of course, I did LOL.  It was very nice cake.  Then I decided I needed to do a bit of colouring for the 30 day colouring challenge.  But I found this guy, 


and this happened


The boy is a Panduro stamp, stamped on some Basic Grey paper which fitted the Waffle Flower challenge colours.   I've used the MFP sketch.  Looking at the Waffle Flower inspirational photo the chest of drawers with the knobs reminded me of dots, so I dug through my embossing folders.  No dots, but did find Sizzix retro circles.  I embossed the two panels, white on white, and added my little footballer.  The sentiment is from Marks Finest Papers Paper Doll Francis set.  I stamped it with Old Paper distress and then black archival.  

Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox And Friends Challenge 264 - Sketch 
Waffle Flower Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make It Masculine
FSC Challenge 99 - Use a Person or Persons

But I did find 5 minutes to colour.  I stamped Unity Harmony Girl twice, fussy cut and got busy with the watercolour pencils and waterbrush


Obviously feeling less bright today.  The one on the right is just many shades of grey.   Interesting...

Linking up to The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge - Day 3

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you found some time to craft today.  Hugz

13 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends.

Christine said...

Fun card. My kids would love it - little green man. They are obsessed with aliens. What a fun take on that idea. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends.

Stampsnob. said...

Look at you getting all creative with the background Good Job Thanks for sharing at MFP SFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis DT

Kay Wallace said...

Sweet boy image on your card, Gail! I also love Harmony Girl--both of them. So much rain here in Boston lately that I have to vote for the one on the right! Keep coloring!

Jane said...

Cute card and a great job on using the sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week at SF&F challenges.

Barbie said...

What a fun card and the way you used embossing for the sketch is very creative. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Gail! an adorable image, luv the embossing too! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Shelly said...

Aww...too cute! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gail!! Your card is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at the Waffle Flower Craft Photo Inspiration Challenge.

Mrs.B said...

That image is so cute, made me smile.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

kReN said...

The embossed panels create a nice framing device for your image. TFS!

Laurart said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges Love from Laura xxx

Kathy said...

Your card is so cute and so detailed.You chose the perfect embossing folder to compliment your cut boy. Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one.
Kathy/The Daily Marker