Monday 4 May 2015

Hot Pink and Cool Blue

Hello.  Welcome.  Just a quick post to share the card I made for April CCC and sent to Marga in Spain.  Hi Marga.  If you don't know about Deborah's Card Chain Challenge you can check it out HERE



I used the sketch option and played with my blue brusho's.  Pleased with the background.  More luck than judgement.  Still not sure if it's better to spray first and sprinkle, or sprinkle and spray.  And is it less is more or is more better??  I've used my Simon Says Stamp stitch dies for the card, layer and also the little tag.  The sentiment and the butterfly are Unity stamps and the moth is PaperArtsy.  I believe this may be my first successful use of sequins.  Yeah.  

If you would like to sign up for the May exchange go HERE
If you would like to see all the cards sent around the  planet in April go HERE

This post is being linked to Friends With Flair.  Be sure to leave a comment.  Every week Unity draws a winner from a comment on one of the linked blogs.  Last week they drew a comment from my blog and the lucky winner was Michele Henderson.  Congrats Michele.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
OCS May Challenge - Anything Goes 
Winnie & Walter INSD 2015 - Product Challenge - Sequins
FSC Challenge 97 - Things With Wings 
Unity Stamp Co. Friends with Flair 

17 comments:

Leanne said...

Wonderful bright colors, and I do like those butterflies. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

Leanne DT

Leanne said...

Bright & beautiful!

Brandi R said...

Beautiful! LOVE that background ♥

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, I love how your background turned out - beautiful!

Linda said...

wow awesome colors!

Ruby said...

Beautiful card. Great background. I am still trying to figure out the best technique for the powders.

toni said...

Gorgeous card! Love your beautiful Brushos background! Works great with the hot pink, thankyou for your lovely comment on my post at Stamps and Stencils, toni x

Teresa Doyle said...

LOVELY WORK!

DIANA L. said...

WOW!!! that pink really pops against the blue. I love it.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Patti J said...

Gail, this is beautiful! I love the bright, vivid colors you used! I've never seen Brushos, but need to find some!!! Hugs...

Gaylynn said...

Awesome background and design. :)

D- said...

This is beautiful. Great FWF project. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Lagene said...

I love the beautiful background!

Doreen said...

Really vivid colours....Just gorgeous.xxx

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

This is such a bright and happy card. Thank you for sharing.

Mrs.B said...

That's a fabulous background with the Brushos, making the butterflies really stand out in that vivid colour.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Amanda said...

Love your brusho background really makes your butterflies stand out, lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC this fortnight.
Love
Amanda x