Monday 18 May 2015

A Little Chickie Told Me

Hello.  Welcome.  



What a cute chickie!  I cut my card base using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die.  I cut a circle in a piece of paper and stamped with Hero Arts Flourish stamp and Cracked Pistachio distress ink.  The happy chick is from Simon Says Stamp Party Animals set.  

Joining the fun at
A Blog Named Hero - Challenging You to Keep It Clean
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Brand Product
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Color Swatch
DRS Designs Challenge 174 - Birds & Bees 
Happy Little Stampers - Die Cuts/Punches 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

9 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, how cute!

Caryn said...

Cute card, love the stenciled background feature.
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely perfect and gorgeous. TOTAL love from me!!!

Kay Wallace said...

Delightful card, Gail. Loving all the white space in opposition to the bright, bright colors! Well done!

Loll said...

This is so adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute! I love the glassy eyes! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

Shelia said...

Such a fun card. I like how you did the background in a circle for your sweet image. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at DRS Designs!

maria f. said...

Just makes me smile! Those eyes! And I love that flourish BG you masked. So unexpected.

scrappymo! said...

This is so adorably cute!