Saturday 21 March 2015

Neon

Hello.  Welcome.  I fancied some brights. 



I used Stormy Sky distress ink on my blue base card.  I cut my neon card into wavy stripes freehand.  The fish is Cheery Lynn Koi cut from copper metal sheet.  The birthday is also a Cheery Lynn die and I used Sizzix alphadies for the happy.  

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 176 - Celebrate
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Lions and Lambs, oh my....
Country View Challenge - Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly - Happy Anything 
Scribble and Scrap Challenge 40 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

8 comments:

shulsart said...

Wonderful card, Gail, love the Koi cut from copper, very striking. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Becca Cruger said...

Now that's what I call a bright idea! That gold looks really cool against the popping background.

Karen said...

This is a fabulous card and I love the fish in the copper metal! The colors are so bright and colorful...I love it! Thanks for playing in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Good luck!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love how you've used the brights to sort of reflect the sea for the fish......gorgeous:):)

Kay Wallace said...

Great festive colors, Gail! I remember that beautiful fish! Just gorgeous!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card. The fish is very cool. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Cute card! I love the fish!

Monika Reeck said...

stunning neon color
and stunning fish
that BG look like a wave on the sea
STUNNING card Gail woohoooo