Sunday 1 March 2015

I Just Remembered That

Hello.  Welcome.  I just remembered it's Sunday and I haven't done any altered playing cards this week!!!  I am a few weeks behind and the end is nigh so I thought I'd better do something about that.  So here's my week 24 cards.  You can find Claudine's cards HERE



I covered my two cards with paper tape.


Claudine used the negative of a die cut on one of her cards so I decided to use the same die for both these and use the positive on my first card.  I paper pieced my tree using some handmade paper and a piece of painty background.  


Then I decided my tree needed a little something so I added some wooden flowers.  


For my second card I used the same tree die and cut a piece of Crate Paper patterned paper.  I moved the piece of tape with the word love so it showed .  I added some words and birds rub-ons from Crate Paper.  The Crate Paper paper and rub-ons were part of the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit.   


My week 24 Altered Playing Cards

Joining the fun at
Claudine's Art Corner Altered Playing Card Challenge Week 24
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp February 2015 Card Kit

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

5 comments:

massofhair said...

Well done for keeping up, both look fantastic Gail! I'm still on week 19, my sorting of stash has got in the way but i will complete all even if late:-) xxx

Claudine said...

These both came out beautiful! I love them and the tree looks very cool.

Kay Wallace said...

Both are absolutely delightful, Gail! We all have way too much washi tape, but we keep buying new, don't we? And storage becomes a problem--but, that said, I love your storage idea! Did you make that? Great APCs from you this week, my friend!

Becca Cruger said...

Washi tape is so amazing for making backgrounds. I really like the tan, black and white tones together.

Teresa Kline said...

hello gail! fabulous washi tape background....awesome cards! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *!~*