Thursday 26 March 2015

5 Carat Love

Hello.  Welcome. Managed to get my March calender pages together before jetting off to the UK. I was a little short of time so I kept it simple.



Looks like it's going to be a die cut calendar.  I used Go Create bunny die.  Old as the hills but NBUS.   About time he got some action.   I cut my calendar pages from MME patterned paper using Sizzix scalloped heart die.  I cut the bunny and lots of carrots and paper pieced him.

Joining the fun at
The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge March
NBUS Challenge 4
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - A Cut Above
Ett Trykk Vi Jubilerer Utfordring 11

Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day and don't forget to link up your NBUS projects.  Hugz



10 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Thank you THANK you for the punny title. It made me giggle. Such a fun calendar!

Laura said...

This is so cute Gail!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute...and such a great idea! You have inspired me to go take another look at my dies! Thank you for the inspiration!

Craftyfield said...

Very appropriate for Easter! Glad you went all out with yellow too I feel less lonely...
Have a good time back "home".

Scrapmate said...

Love the carrots on your March page.

Crafty Claire said...

Really fun. A great title too xx

Darnell said...

Oh, gosh, your bunny karacks me up, Gail! He looks totally like Grandpa bunny to me, which is why he gets to have so many delicious carrots all to himself! These calendar pages are excellent! Have a wonderful time in the UK. Give everyone I know there hugs from me!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

TwinkleToes2day said...

Very cool shape - as always - and love the bunny :D
Welcome to the UK :D

Kay Wallace said...

Just adorable--especially for a calendar, Gail! Love the shape, and your bunny rocks the month of March!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous calendar page, cute bunny
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby