Monday 2 February 2015

Gotta Love The King Of Clubs

Hello.  Welcome.  It's week 20 over at Claudine's Altered Playing Cards and she's gone all lovey dovey.  OK, she called it hearts and love hee hee.  Here's Claudine's creations.  Here's mine.....

I started colouring my cards with acrylic paint.  I decided to finger paint.  Saves washing the brushes LOL.  

Card 1: Orange and petrol blue


Claudine used a border stamp, but I didn't have that, so I doodled in a similar style.  Then I cut the heart from patterned paper using Sizzix winged heart die.  I did some more doodles and added a Tando Creative chipboard heart I had covered with silver foil and embossed.  The heart with wings was a bit wide for my card so I folded one wing over for storage.  


But it opens to reveal the small heart.  Cute.  The love is diecut letters.

 
Card 2:  Yellow with red splats.  I've obviously been watching too much CSI cos this looks like high velocity splatter to me.  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha


I added black dots around the edge of the card.  Then I cut two hearts from black and white wrapping paper and doodled with the white pen around the edges.   I ripped some black paper tape and added the words 'Love like you've never been hurt'.  


Thanks for dropping by.  If you are looking for my week 17, 18, and 19 uhhhhh, work in progress LOL.  But you can check all my other altered playing cards by clicking on the label altered playing cards in the sidebar. 

Joining the fun at 
Claudine's Altered Playing Card Challenge Week 20

Hugz

1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

Two great APCs, Gail, and I love them both. Two other things I love is your reason for finger painting and you mention of watching too much CSI! You made me smile!