Wednesday 11 February 2015

Gin Rummy, Hold The Rum

Hello.  Welcome.  Here's my week 19 cards for Claudine's Altered Playing Card Challenge.  You can see Claudine's cards HERE.  


I started by putting some dry wall tape on the first card and adding Imagination Crafts Teal Sparkle Medium.  Then I removed the tape and stuck it on the second card.  Then I sponged on some Ranger paint Pebble and Copper.


I painted some tape with black paint and then stamped with white paint using the dragonfly, ripped and stuck it on.  I added some Sizzix cogs cut from some strange pearlescent textured paper. 


I stamped PaperArtsy Dragonfly onto black card using white paint and cut it out.  The sentiment is hand written.  


I used a clock mask and Wendy Vecchi's gold embossing paste


I added Stampotique's Rabbit, some Memorybox Tiny Bubbles die cut from black card and Sizzix letters cut in white

Rabbit's going to join the fun at
Imagination Crafts February Challenge - Anything Goes 



My week 19 cards.  Fun, fun, fun

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

My cards joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful 

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is truly FABULOUS!! The textured are awesome and so unique! It looks like you had tons of fun creating these! AWESOME! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “All Things Bright and Beautiful” Challenge!

Claudine said...

Wow! These really turned out great, fabulous take on this weeks challenge.

Kay Wallace said...

I love using dry wall tape, Gail, and your results here are just the reason why! Texture, texture, texture! It provides a strong background without overpowering the foreground. Great color palette on both APCs, too!

Lynne Mizera said...

Your altered cards are so creative and differently amazing that I may just have to go check this out (Like I don't have ENOUGH to do?! - Big Giant Smile) I still have some scraps of "magic mesh".. it's like colored drywall tape... but I know the hubby has some of that stuff in his workshop... Look out Dean - Here I come! Grin TFS Sweetie

maria f. said...

Oh aren't these fun (note, get me some drywall tape). I totally love the blue one with the Alice theme.

samantha wade said...

Thanks for bringing your rabbit to IC challenge this month, good luck.