Wednesday 18 February 2015

Every Day Is A Pig Day

Hello.  Welcome.  It seems shaker cards are the current thing.  I love these.  Such  fun.  Give a little shake.  Just one more.  Hee hee.   I always have trouble getting the shaky stuff right.  Too big, too small, not enough, too much!!  I think I got it this time though!!



I cut a square panel from Basic Grey Indian Summer paper using Simon Says Stamp Stitched dies.  I stamped the pig from Simon Says Stamp Party Animal set and embossed with black powder.  I coloured the pig with watercolour pencils and also added some more green to the bottom of the card.  I carefully cut around the inside of the balloon embossed line.  I used a piece of packaging material for my window and mounted the square panel on a piece of foam, after I had cut a hole for the balloon.  I filled the balloon with bedazzle beads, and lined it up on my base card so there is a flower showing.   I cut some matching flowers and added them around the edge of the front panel, some gold sequins, and a sentiment from the party animal set. 

Joining the fun at
Virginia's View Challenge 12 - Shaker Cards
Ett Trykk Vi Jubilerer Utfordring 4
Stamping Sensations February Challenge - Anything Goes 
Scribble and Scrap Crafts Challenge 38 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for dropping by.  If you like shaker cards do check out the awesome entries at Virginia's View.  Hugz

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I couldn't agree more! Jo x

Lizzy Hill said...

Now that is one seriously CUUUUUTE card!!! LOOVE it - makes me smile!!!!

brenda said...

An adorable creation Gail and such a pretty colour choice.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hehehe! This just cracked me up! Love it!

Alyx said...

Great card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

pinky said...

Very cute card! Made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky