Monday 15 December 2014

Alternative Transport

Hello.  Welcome.  This card is a play on words, in Norwegian.  I'm wheely quite impressed with myself.  Must wheely be getting the hang of the lingo LOL


OK, so a not too Christmassy Christmas card.  It's a Norwegian pun thing.  God Jul means Happy Christmas.  Hjul, which sounds kinda the same, means wheel, hence the cycle.  And the Santa hat is to help get the joke across.  I'm sure it's lost a lot in the translation........   I used rainbow corrugated card, Hero Arts stamp with matching sizzix die and sizzix alphadies for the letters.  

My wheely good card joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Transportation

Thanks for dropping by.  Merry merry and hugz


2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

I love humor! I love art! But, what I wheely, wheely love is humor in art! You have made a very nontraditional Christmas card, Gail, and I love it! Made me smile!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Really cute and colorful!