Wednesday 16 April 2014

Simple CAS

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy mail today containing a couple of new Memory Box dies.  Joan had just posted her challenge over at Joan's Touch and these two happy incidents resulted in an idea for a this little beauty. 

 
I used an A4 piece of cream stardream card.  How cool is that sparkle.  I cut it in half and folded one half for my base card.  I cut a panel the same height as the base card but a little narrower and then I used Memory Box Calm Countryside die to cut the aperture.  I cut the final piece of the card using Memory Box Golf Club Landscape.  Then I mounted all the layers on foam pads.  A bit fiddly behind those little trees and the flag.  The things we do for arts sake.......  

Joining the fun at
Joan's Touch Challenge 9 - Any colour, dies only, 2 or more layers
Crafting Musketeers Challenge 12 - Monochrome
7 Kids Challenge 97 - Anything Goes with a Twist
Bunny Zoe's Crafts March Challenge - Monochrome

Thanks for dropping by.  Still a few hours to sign up for CCC.  Hugs

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Love all the white. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers challenge 12: monochrome, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Kay Wallace said...

Gail, this is really way beyond what I can do, so I am so very impressed with this project! Love the pristine white for your scene. Just remarkable!

Pssequimages said...

This is so quietly elegant! What a gorgeous idea --white on white! Thank you for the inspiration!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the white on white! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Joan Fricker said...

Gail, white on white is always a great card. Very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

PS. Something happened when I created Joan's Touch and on some websites I cannot switch to me from Terri. I have tried everything to correct it, but so far no success. Looks like I might have to create a completely new web site. :(

Fran said...

Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog this month, Fran (DT) xxx