Saturday 5 April 2014

Like a Crafter Possesed

Hello.  Welcome.  Someone turned the rain on again so I feel no guilt if I spend the day crafting away.  Do you ever read a good book and when you put it down you feel like you are waking up?  That's what's happened with this card!  I picked some stamps I wanted to use and after some intense concentration and fussy cutting discovered that the stamps I was going to use lay un-inked and this Pandoro Girl from the Spring Girls set had appeared instead!!  It's all a bit surreal, but I like the finished project so happy dancing all the way........  


I used PaperArtsy JOFY stamp JM34 and stamped with DI Barn Door, Festive Berries and Worn Lipstick.  I spritzed, too much! too much! and dabbed frantically at the sloppy result and quite like the faded flowers/tinted background effect.  The girl is, as mentioned, from Panduro's Spring Girl set coloured with promarkers.  The sentiment is PaperArtsy from their Bllom set.  I added a couple of pieces of pink organza and some pink ric rak.  

My flower girl joining the fun at
The Craft Barn Q&L Challenge - Flower/Travel
StampARTic Challenge - Color Theme
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge 83 - Anything Goes with Ribbons
I Love Promarkers - Clean and Simple

Hope you are having a great weekend.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugs

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Yes and Yes to books and crafting. The focus is there and then you finish. Your card is super sweet and perfect with the weather just starting to act like spring and time to get outside. Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Sylvia said...

Evening Gail, siting having five minutes to my self, probably will only be five minutes too. Fabulous card, love the quote and such a fitting stamped image.

Sylv xx

Craftyfield said...

Great illustration of your chosen quote!

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Lovely card, that sentiment is really sweet.Thanks for joining the CAS challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck from Lisbeth

cebelica said...

This is lovely. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx