Saturday 12 April 2014

Football Crazy

Hello.  Welcome.  This was supposed to be a male themed birthday card but how could I resist this cute image?? 



I've used an image from LOTV Just for Girls art pad.  I diecut Cheery Lynn Emperor Swan and used the frame.  Then I went a little crazy with the flowers.  To make my bouquet I used Cheery Lynn Wheat Heads, BAF #3 Embellishments, BAF #1 and a few flowers cut using Memory Box Norwich Border.  The sentiment is from PaperArtsy SIDD5 stamp set.  I layered on Basic Grey paper and a steel blue card base.  

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 127 - Anything Goes
Joan's Touch Challenge 8 - Plaid/Check/Stripe paper, frame an image
LOTV Challenge - 10th Birthday Card

Thanks for your visit.  Still time to sign up for CCCHugs

5 comments:

LeslieRahye said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at cheery Lynn challenges! Good luck!

shulsart said...

Aw, what an adorable image and a wonderful card. I love your floral embellishments, Iona. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Mrs. Swandog said...

So cute! I love the image and your floral swag! Cool idea!

Joan Fricker said...

This is so cute. Love that imagine and your design is beautiful. Great job.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Anne said...

Another adorable card Gail, thanks for joining our '10th Birthday' challenge!

Good Luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley