Tuesday 22 April 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

Hello.  Welcome.  Which came first, the Chicken or the chocolate egg?  Earth Day or Birthday?  Hee hee.  Definately Birthday.  Happy Happy to me.  Just working on a little alternative Easter Egg Hunt for Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge.



I used Papermania Spring Life papers for my ATC base.  I stuck onto card and cut out with Sizzix ATC and corners die.  I seriously distressed the edges and then went a little crazy in the middle as well.  Then I inked with DI mini pad Walnut Stain.  Saw these cute mini pads and couldn't resist!  The Penguin is a Crafty Individuals stamp stamped with ColourBox Black Cherry ink and coloured with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Limelight.  I fussy cut him.  Love his punk look.  The grass is hand cut and the egg is a Making Memories brad.  I added the lettering but my white jelly roll didn't want to work on my disressed surface so it's not as defined as I would have liked. 

Joining the fun at

Thanks for your visit.  Hugs

8 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Gail,
You won my Easter Giveaway!
Stop by my blog for the winning post and email address to send your details to :)
Thank you for joining in :)
Laura
Beads Buttons and Birds

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love your Easter chick - thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

CG said...

This is so fun & original! Very cool Easter ATC. Best, CG

Kay Wallace said...

Sweet ATC, Gail! Love your title "Easter Chick," too. And, how perfect is that brad?

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is adorable, Gail! Thank you for joining in the crafty individual"s challenge,

Lucy x

Amanda said...

Hi, how cute is that Chick. Love all the aged effect. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs Amanda

Jean Hardy said...

Loving your sooo cute easter chick! Thanks for joining in the CI April Challenge, Jean x

The Craft Bucket said...

Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & very good luck. Be sure to visit us tomorrow for the winner & top selection and back on Thursday for the start of our brand new challenge for May. Take care love Jane x