Friday 11 April 2014

CCC March

Hello.  Welcome.  I have been playing along with the Card Chain Challenge and what fun it is.  Make a card and send it to the person above you on the list.  The person below you on the list sends you a card.   Everyone's a winner.......


This is the card I made and sent to Annick in Mauritius.  I used a steel blue card base and layered with MME printed cardstock.  I used some wash tape and cut Memory Box Tree of Wonder from glitter card.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp.  

I'd like to thank Janet for the lovely card she sent me.  If you'd like to see it, and all the lovely cards made by the CCC participants for March, check out the full reveal post.  There's still time to sign up for April.    Join us swapping cards with some friends you haven't met yet. 

Joining the fun at
Die Cut Divas - Lorikeet Colours

Thanks for your visit.  Have a great weekend.  Hugs

3 comments:

Arlene said...

This is just beautiful. I'm smiling too.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Michele said...

gorgeous! xo

Dawn T said...

Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas this month.