Tuesday 14 January 2014

A Little Hoot

Hello.  Welcome.  I've combined a couple of challenge themes into an ATC.  Over at Wicked Wednesday it's Friendship and Paper Smooches have a picture inspiration 



 I've gone with the yellow grey colour scheme and used flowers to represent the dots.  Here's my ATC


I cut an ATC from greyboard and decided to leave it as is.  The letters were cut using Sizzix Movers and Shapers Friends die and the flowers using Cheery Lynn BAF#3 Embellishment die.  I printed the Paper Smooches Owl free digi onto white card, coloured it and cut it out.

Joining the fun at
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 118 - Friendship
Paper Smooches SPARKS - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit.  Back soon.  Be crafty.

9 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello Gail congrats! I know that you won at the "outside the box" blog a die...that is great you are lucky, on summer you won at the language blogs too...thanks for all your comments I saw that you were there everey time That I posted..I appreciated very much and I was happy that you won something...see you
bibiana

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Such a cute owl! fab ATC, Gail

Kay Wallace said...

A great ATC, Gail! Love the font of that FRIENDS die--just adds to much pizzazz! Thanks for being such a loyal follower of my blog, too! Mwah!

SCarol said...

Lovely card, such a sweet owl!

Kay Wallace said...

Mwah! is my signature kiss...from me to you! I like it better and just an X! ;-)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great fun card, love the pop of colour and the adorable image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Gail. Love the darling owl and the coloring. The yellow letters and flowers looks so cheerful.

Erin said...

What a cheerful card! I love the yellow on black!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that little owl- he makes me smile every time I see him on a project! LOVE this little ATC- fab use of the inspiration photo! LOVE the alphas! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge- hope you play along this week (Anything Goes)!!!