Sunday 1 December 2013

Snowman Joy

Hello and welcome.  Just a quick post for a simple card I've made using Sizzix Movers and Shapers Joy die. 



I used a cream base card and added a layer of MME 29th Street Market cardstock which I cut with the Joy die.  Then I added a snowman stamped and cut using the sizzix framelits/Hero Art stamp set called Joy Snowman.  Very appropriate. 

Joining the fun at
Paperminutes - CAS Christmas
Hero Arts Holiday Challenge - A Few of my Favourite Things
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - Anything Goes   
Stampotique Designers Challenge 127 - Early Christmas

Thanks for stopping by.   I can hardly believe it's December already.  Hope your preparations for the silly season are progressing well. 

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

A card that definitely brings a smile to one's face, Gail! Love how you did the JOY!!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, clever use of the diecut.

Sylv xx

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Gail! I love that happy snowman screaming joy. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!