Monday 30 December 2013

Off to Grandma's

Hello.  Welcome.  Just a quick little post to share a Christmassy ATC.  It's a time warp.  



 I cut my ATC from white card and embossed with Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder.  I tinted with VersaMagic Aegean Blue and added a strip of Imaginations Crafts Teal Sparkle Medium.  Then I fussy cut the little ice skater from LOTV Winter Wonderland Art Pad and mounted her on foam pads.

My ATC is joining the fun at
LOTV Challenge - Anything But a Card
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 116 - Happy Holidays
Imagination Crafts Challenge 6 - Merry Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bling it on
Country View Challenges - Bah, humbug!
hristmas Blog Challenge - Fashion Challenge 

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon. 

7 comments:

Sandy said...

This is so sweet - I do love LOTV images. Beautiful card!!
Sandy

Kay Wallace said...

OMG...still image is just adorable! Love the ice skates! Another great ATC, Gail.

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely ATC ! Great colours !
Corrie x

Gabrielle said...

Lovely ATC! Just perfect for the festive season! Thank you for joining in with us at Country View Crafts this month x as I'm stopping by so late I thought I'd wish you a Happy New Year!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous ATC, love the cute image and the sparkle. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog & Happy Christmas
Lindsay xx

Erica said...

Hi Gail...again!

Such a gorgeous little ATC! I love the snowflake background and the glittery bottom!

Thanks for joining our LOTV 'Anything But a Card' challenge...again!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

downrightcrafty said...

An interesting take on our Fashion theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, have a great New Year
Hugs Kate x
ps I have candy if you are interested :)