Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Favourite From 2013

Hello.  Welcome.  This is just a quick post and it's to share with you my most favourite project I made in 2013.  This idea was proposed by Craft-room Challenge and The Artistic Stamper Creative Team.  I thought it was a great idea.  So here it is....



There are a number of reason why this is my favourite.  
  • I like the fact that I have finally used some of that plastic packaging that I keep and managed to turn it into a lovely and useful piece of art
  • This is so not my style!!  Is that vintage? or maybe shabby chic? what ever you want to call it it is so not me and I am really pleased I managed those great colours, layers and embellishments.  
  • Love those stars!
  • It's for a boy, or maybe from a boy?  I'm not always so great on male projects but this one works for me!  
Here's the original post if you want to check out some more details.  

Joining the fun at
Craft-room Challenge - Time for Favourites
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team - Highlight of Your Year - It's a Challenge 

Maybe you would like to share your favourite project or leave a little comment telling me what your favourite of my projects has been this year.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hope all your preparations for Christmas are going well.  Don't get too stressed.  After all another week and it will all be over.  OMG!!!

3 comments:

Mervi said...

Hi Gail,
love your shabby boy, great colours sepia and blue together.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge.
Merry Christmas;-))m

Debi said...

Brilliant piece, I can absolutely see why it's a fav, lots of details and subtleness, and I love how you shared your reasons so well :-)
thanks for sharing with us at our Favs of 2013 Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

lovely choice and thank you for showing us your 2013 best of!
Happy New Year to you xx