Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hit It Til You Feel The Splat!

Hello and welcome.  I've found a whole new way to Splat!  What a happy little bunny I am.  I even got the photo's taken in daylight!!  Well, what passes for daylight.  Very greylight today.  Rain rain rain.  Craft away good buddies........


I started with a white ATC and stamped the sentiment.  It's part of an Art Impressions stamp.  Then I used a Crafty Individuals Splat stamp.  Love it.  I distressed the edge and inked it up.  I wanted bright colours.  All inks are Distress, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Dried Marigold.  


The girl is from PaperArtsy Urban Shapshots Fancy Dress 1 set.  I love her hair.  I used Memento London Fog ink.  She looks a bit ghostly.  Might try this with different colour girls.  I was going to stand her on the sentiment with her hair sticking off the top but then I realised her feet perfectly covered the "are".  That makes it a much more rebellious statement and gives her more attitude.    Definitely going to try this with different colour girls! 


What do you think?  Better in blue?  Yeah........

Joining the fun at
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 112 - Friendship 
Stampotique Designers Challenge 126 - Splat of Paint 

Thanks for your visit and if you feel like leaving a little comment, or a big one, they are all very muchly appreciated.  Hope the sun is shining on you. 

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love those bright splats.

Sylv xx

Kay Wallace said...

Definitely an ATC with attitude, Gail!! Love it!