Sunday 23 December 2012

Worth a look

Hi.  We've had big winds here today but we are still standing.  Several times I did think the house was going to shake itself to bits but it seems OK so far.  I had to put the green house back together this morning for the second time this week and I did have to hold onto a lamppost at one point to keep upright.  The rabbits don't seemed very bothered but the chickens aren't really into weather so they have been keeping indoors and were early to bed.  I think that a lot of places are experiencing big weather.  I hear it's wet again in the UK and in eastern Europe they are freezing.  I hope where ever you are you are safe and warm and fed.

Just a quick post to remind you to check out the new e-zine Art With No Boundaries  They have some lovely Christmas projects if you are doing some last minute makes before the big day.  



Take care and thanks for dropping by. 

No comments: