Saturday 24 November 2012

Under a Blue Moon

Hello everyone.  Hope you are having a warm and snugly Saturday.  Here's my latest offering for the ongoing Craft Barn Calendar Challenge where this week the theme is children/cute.  These are my September pages using my mini heart book which, as a re-cap for those who have just joined us, I cut using Sizzix Framelits Scalloped Heart dies.  I call it a mini-book but must admit that during the course of this project it has become a rather fat mini-book!  Luckily these were low calorie pages!  


I have used two stamps from Cornish Heritage Farm, Sweet One Collage and Little People Collage.  I used Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black with the stamps and then London Fog to colour the background, leaving the girls white.  I added some iridescent glitter glue as highlights and the calendar tab for September.  Definitely children, hopefully cute. 

I am entering this into  
Artful Times Challenge 18 - Anything Goes




10 comments:

Sylvia said...

The children look very mischievous and cute, love the stamps, and the mini heart album.

Von said...

Oh I love those images that's going to be one fab calorie free calendar book :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
Von ♥

chrissie said...

Very nice idea to use heart shaped pages and great colours and stamps.

Love Chrissie xx

Julia S-W said...

Absolutely beautiful images - I love these two pages very much. Perfect for the theme. Sorry I'm late catching up with my comments.
Juliaxx

Elaine said...

Great couple of pages - you've definitely nailed children!! Lovely images.

Neet said...

Gorgeous stamped images and a lovely background. Thanks for joining us at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi This is so lovely, great stamped images and pefect colours to set them off. Hugs Sandra X

Rita said...

What a lovely idea. The colours are gorgeous. Hugs Rita xx

Anonymous said...

This is stunning !!! Love it
Thank for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy

Scrapmate said...

Gorgeous images and a lovely BG.